Friday, April 16, 2010

Creative Chaos

Well, my sewing area is now organized stacks. I have yet to clean the desk; that will be more involved.
I think what I really need is a wardrobe, with drawers for the fabric and other supplies, and a place to hang finished items. Maybe I should peruse through the "Knock off Wood" blog looking for plans, though I don't have the time right now to build something.
Organization is awfully frustrating for me. I've improved over the years, and have been able to keep my room neat enough. I feel more at ease when everything is clean, organized, and my bed is made. However, my mind is always chaotic. I wish each thought could take a turn, one at a time, instead 127 thoughts going all at once. I'd get more done that way. But that's were I get my ideas from.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment