Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Windsday!


Winnie the Pooh: Happy "Winds-day", Piglet.
Piglet: [being blown away] Well... it isn't... very happy... f-for me.
Winnie the Pooh: Where are you going, Piglet?
Piglet: That's what I'm asking myself, where? W-Whoops! P-P-P-Pooh!
Winnie the Pooh: And what do you think you will answer yourself?
:)
(Thank you Google!)




Yesterday and today have been rather blustery (though still sunny). But perhaps not windy enough to blow Piglet away. We always seem to get a not so gentle "zephyr" about late winter-early early spring. Yesterday, the goats did not get to go outside because they are sensitive to wind and drafts. They were happy to go out today! I went out to check on them after it started getting breezy. Ladybug decided to try the camera cord. She once ate a furniture tag.


I love to take walks, and to take pictures. Here are a few photos from the past week or so...


Yep, that's a boring pic of GREEN moss. It's all in how you look at it!

Today I have been working on hemming a linen-peace silk scarf, that I made out of one yard of cloth. It had to be pieced together. Lately, I've been working on some new designs. Not so sure if this one's going to work out for selling though.

Tomorrow, I hope to post Part Two of the series on rust dyeing, in which I will explain the process. And post more walk pictures :)

TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment