Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome

Good afternoon!
After a long period of paralysis of indecision, I have decided to try blogging. I had more words to write then what Twitter would let me.

As I am a varied person, this blog will very varied. For the most part, I will stick to writing about my sewing. I have an Etsy shop, . I hope blogging will help to motivate me to list more items, and to network with other Etsians and people who are interested in my work, as well as those who are passing through.

I live on a small farm/homestead in Alaska, so I will definitely write about my goats and ducks! I also have ADHD. I might write about that. As well, I like writing poetry, so there will be a little of literature. Like I said, I'm a varied person with ADHD, so the content will reflect that.

For now, I hope to post on Mondays and Thursdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment